Terms and Conditions
The Following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this website. This website is operated by UBER International Pty Ltd (ABN 87 147 106 670) trading as UBERMEN.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE
UBERMEN reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time without notice and it will be your responsibility to keep yourself apprised for any changes to these Terms. UBERMEN also reserves the right to refuse, withdraw or restrict access, or take down this website at any time without notice and will not be liable for any reason this website should be unavailable at any time and/or for any period.
ACCESS AND USE
You may only access parts of this website that are designated for unrestricted public access. You may only access other parts of this website if permission is given to you by UBERMEN, however only for the purposes and in the manner permitted.
If UBERMEN provides you with a password to access any part of this website, you must keep that password confidential and are not permitted to disclose it to any other personnel or permit any other personnel to use this password. You must change your password immediately if you believe this information has become known to any other person. You are also responsible to ensure that all information and instructions you provided us are true, correct and complete, and that you are authorised to provide the information and instructions.
You may only save a local copy of, or print material posted on this website for your own information or research, or to inform others about this website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select from this website is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with your or any third party’s computer systems. We also reserve the right to refuse access or edit or delete material posted by you in contravention of these Terms.
UBERMEN strive to protect all information you provide. However, unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Therefore, UBERMEN do not warrant nor ensure the security of any information you transmit to us on this website. By providing us these information, you have read and understood that you transmit these information to us at your own risk.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UBERMEN will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect or interrupt your computer equipment, programs or data. Your use of this website will be at your own risk.
MISUSE AND PROHIBITIONS
You should act responsibility at all times when using this website. You must not use this website in any way that may cause damage or impairment of the availability or accessibility of this website. You must not conduct any unlawful or offensive activities while using this website. You must not use this website to store, copy, host, transmit, send or publish any inappropriate materials or links such as (but not excluded to) virus and spyware. You are not permitted to interfere or introduce anything inappropriate to this website, network or any underlying systems.
You are not permitted send or attempt to transmit commercial communications, advertising or promotional materials to this website. Any attempts to hack or attack any aspects of the website or network are not permitted and lawful actions will be taken. You must not post or transmit any illegal, threatening, abusive, defamatory or misleading information on this website, or encourage any other personnel to do so. UBERMEN holds the right to remove any posts or materials at all times.
All copyright, images and/or displays featured on the website is owned by UBERMEN. Except as may be otherwise indicated in specific areas within the website, you are authorised to view, play, print and download documents, audio and video found on the website for only for personal, informational, and non-commercial purposes. Except as permitted by applicable copyright laws, you may not modify any of the materials and you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or work contained on the website.
Except as authorized under the copyright laws, you are responsible for obtaining permission before reusing any copyrighted material that is available on the website. For purposes of these terms, the use of any such material on any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited. You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from material found on the website.
All of our trademarks, service marks and trade names used herein are our trademarks or registered trademarks, unless stated otherwise. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify our trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on the website, without our prior written consent.
Returns and Exchanges Policy
PURCHASES AND ORDERS
UBERMEN strives to ensure all customers are satisfied. If you are not satisfied with your order, we are happy to assist you with an exchange. The following conditions must apply for returning or exchanging your purchases made via online:
- All items purchased online must be returned unused, unworn and not washed and the original UBERMEN tags are required to be attached.
- We do not offer refunds on purchased items unless the item is faulty, damaged or do not fit the description as seen online.
- All change of mind items will be provided with an item exchange or UBERMEN online credit.
- We request all customers to provide the original receipt/invoice with your parcel within 28 days.
- Due to health regulations we cannot accept returns on swimwear and underwear, unless unworn, unopened and in original condition.
- The customer is responsible for any shipping and handling charges for the return to UBERMEN. Returns/Exchanges must be returned by registered mail. A Registered Post is sent through Australia Post with additional registration for a secure delivery. UBERMEN is not liable for the loss of any items returned.
- UBERMEN put a great effort into quality assurance of our products. However, in rare occasions when an item may be faulty, UBERMEN will exchange the purchases immediately. UBERMEN will send out your exchanged item (if stock available) to you free covering all shipping and handling charges (excluding international duties, taxes and fees).
- Upon receiving the items for return, please allow two weeks for your account to be credited.
- Any damaged, worn, soiled or altered returns will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
- With any shoes purchases, please try them on a carpeted surface until you are absolutely certain to keep them. Shoes should be returned unmarked along with their original, undamaged shoebox. If shoes are returned without a box, in a damaged box or with scratched soles, we may not accept the return and will send these back to the customer.
- UBERMEN has made every effort to display the products true to colour as accurately as possible. However, please keep in mind that colouring effects displayed may vary slightly on different screens.
UBERMEN holds the right to refuse a return and/or exchange transaction if any of the above conditions were not met. However, it is important to note that these policies and terms and conditions do not apply to any UBERMEN stockists.
ONLINE RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
The item(s) must be new, unworn, unwashed, unaltered merchandise in resalable condition with original tags attached from our UBERMEN online store. Returns made within 28 days of the purchase will be eligible for an item exchange or UBERMEN store credit to the original form of payment. Returns will only be provided if the item(s) are faulty, damaged or do not fit the description. All returns and exchanges items must be returned with the original invoice, together with the completed “Returns and Exchanges Form”. The Returns and Exchanges Form can be found under “Returns and Exchanges”. We recommend you to keep a copy of the invoice for your own reference.
If an item you purchased may be faulty, for your convenience we will send you a free prepaid domestic return shipping satchel to the address you supplied to us. Please use the enclosed shipping satchel for your return package. Make sure to keep the return tracking number for your records. Drop off your return package at an Australia Post Office, or at a location agreed by both parties.
You may also return merchandise by selecting an alternative shipping carrier; however, UBERMEN will not be responsible for the costs associated with the return and will not be liable for any items lost or damages. We recommend selecting an insured and traceable shipping carrier. For international returns and exchanges, UBERMEN will not be responsible for import or shipping fees associated with returns from outside Australia. However, for returns and exchanges of faulty items, UBERMEN will provide all shipping and handling at no extra costs to the address specified by you.
For Returns and/or Exchanges, ship the package to
UBERMEN Online Returns
Unit 5, 15 Corporate Place
QLD 4118, AUSTRALIA
If you receive an incorrect or damaged item, please contact UBERMEN by emailing email@example.com.
Unfortunately, we cannot exchange, replace or credit altered merchandise.